How much does a business license cost on Guam?
|Annual Gross Revenue||Annual Fee|
How do I get an LLC in Guam?
To officially form your LLC in Guam, you will need to file Articles of Organization with the Department of Revenue and Taxation and pay the $1,000 registration fee. You can file your Articles of Organization by mail or in person. Note: All of the information on this form will become part of the public record.
How many people are needed to create a corporation Guam?
On Guam, two or more persons may form a limited liability company by executing, acknowledging, and delivering to the Department of revenue and Taxation articles of organization for such limited liability company.
How do I renew my Guam business license?
Business licenses can be obtained at the One Stop Licensing Center or at the Business license branch of the Department of Revenue & Taxation. Licenses expire on June 30th and are renewable every year from June 1st to the 30th.
How do I incorporate in Guam?
STEPS ON HOW TO START A CORPORATION IN GUAM
- STEP 1: CHOOSING A NAME. …
- STEP 2: DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND OFFICERS. …
- STEP 3: FILING YOUR ARTICLES. …
- STEP 4: ORGANIZATION AND BYLAWS. …
- STEP 5: GET A GUAM GENERAL BUSINESS LICENSE. …
- STEP 6: GUAM MANAGING AGENT / GUAM REGISTERED AGENT. …
- STEP 7: BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX REQUIREMENTS.
What is GRT account number?
Your GRT Account Number is part of a sequence of numbers printed next to ACCOUNT NO at the top of your Business License. The GRT account number can be a minimum of 1 digit and a maximum of 9 digits long.
How do I renew my Guam license online?
Eligible residents can now renew or replace existing licenses and Guam IDs online at: myid.guam.gov.
How do I renew my Tanzania business license?
- Business License application form.
- Previous Business License.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Residence Permit Class A.
- Lease Agreement or Title Deed.
- Payment Receipt.
- Power of Attorney.
- Certified Passport.